Assassin’s Creed Mirage Weapons
Here are some of the weapons that Basim will be able to use in Assassin’s Creed Mirage:
- Swords: Basim will be able to use a variety of swords, including scimitars, sabers, and longswords.
- Daggers: Daggers will be a useful weapon for stealth kills.
- Bows: Bows will be a ranged option for Basim.
- Blowpipe: The blowpipe will allow Basim to fire darts at enemies.
- Smoke bombs: Smoke bombs will create a cloud of smoke that can be used to obscure Basim’s movements.
- Throwing knives: Throwing knives are a silent and deadly way to take down enemies.
- Traps: Basim will be able to set traps to catch enemies off guard.
- Enkidu: Enkidu is an eagle that Basim can use to scout the area and spot enemies.
In addition to these weapons, Basim will also have access to a variety of tools, such as grappling hooks and rope darts. These tools will allow him to move around the environment more easily and reach places that would otherwise be inaccessible.
The exact weapons and tools that Basim will be able to use in Assassin’s Creed Mirage are still being kept under wraps, but it’s clear that he will have a wide variety of options at his disposal. This will allow players to experiment with different playstyles and find the approach that works best for them.